Monday, September 1, 2014

That man.

Tonight he came into work because T texted him and was like I might need you to come in. So as soon as I saw him I was like didn't you wear that yesterday? He's like shut up I didn't really have time to think about it before I came.
I kind of laughed because it really wasn't that busy so I found it humorous he was even there. As I was standing at the posi tonight he came really close to me and so I looked at him puzzled and said what are you doing? He's like I reallllyyy wanted to smack your bum just now. I laughed, I'm like oh like you smacked my arm the other night? He's like yep, exactly!
He was incredibly flirty tonight and I loved it. When I walked around the corner he was like I was just coming to find you to say goodbye! I'm like oh now we're saying goodbye again?
I love that he thinks of me. That honestly means more to me than anything.

No comments: