Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Friendship.

Last night I was talking to M and his sister was getting rushed to the hospital because she stopped breathing and I was like oh my gosh that sounds like my week! So I asked if there was anything I could do for him and he said tell me absolutely everything you're thinking about right now. And I was like honestly? He's like yes everything. So I did. I told him I was thinking about teaching and my mom and I was finally over my ex and I had been thinking about him (M) earlier in the afternoon but I didn't want to annoy him.
He was a little bit taken aback I think but he was so good about all of it. He was just like I'm sorry about your mom but she knows you're doing everything you can for her and teaching will sort itself out when you're ready. He told me he was jealous of my realization of being over number twelve because he wasn't over his ex after 2 years now. I remember him talking about it the night we got shitfaced and it's clear he loves her still. I told him I love his honesty and I admire his courage in telling me the truth. Neither of us are looking for a relationship with one another but I value that he was so honest about not fucking with my head and was just genuinely like I'm not over her yet. I respect that so much.

No comments: