Saturday, April 26, 2014

Exquisite.

I think I may have a school girl crush on one of my owners. He is not my type in any way shape or form. He's bald and only a few inches taller than me but something about him is so sexy. To start, he's European: Greek and Italian.... could that be any sexier combination? I don't think so. He dresses European too. Incredible suits properly tailored that look exquisite. Beautiful leather shoes too. Always looks put together. He's hilarious too. He's good to make fun of people and genuinely understands everything in a restaurant so well. He's thoughtful too; he makes sure his staff feels appreciated. Two times this week he gave me extra money for helping out. That kind of thing goes a long way for me. He cares about making money but recognizes the importance of treating your staff well. He's a little bit cocky but not so much you want to punch him. He has a KILLER smile. He has his life together and he is ambitious, both of which are high on my list of necessary qualities in men. And he has the most adorable bull dog everrrr. He loves it so much which I find so attractive when men love take care of their dogs. If a man can take care of a pet well, he can take care of a woman well.
Also, he shares things about himself. Like he went to the same university as I did only he despised it. And his mom died of breast cancer which is incredibly tragic but I love that he told me that and was so understanding that I need to be home for my mom's results with the doctor.
Oh, and he never wants kids.
Fuck. He is basically everything I have ever wanted in a man. FML.

No comments: