Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I found a good one.

So I was talking the other day about KH I think and he came for Christmas dinner tonight. He's a complete sweetheart. He helped the other day, tomorrow he's fixing the fireplace and bathroom and tonight he was playing hockey on the ground with monkey and he helped with dishes. He is so nice like actually.
It seems so weird to me. I don't even know boys that nice. He like holds the door and calls me dear and waits for me to go first. He brought me a blanket when I was cold tonight.
I didn't think people like that existed. I know my family likes him and they've mentioned like why aren't you into him. He's good looking, taller than me, has his life together, nice truck, he's older and wants a more mature relationship.
He's one of the good ones.
I'm just worried the timing is off.

No comments: