Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Always love, love always.

It's funny you know. I am in a place where I'm better than okay, great in fact. I texted number twelve merry Christmas last night and he answered me but I never saw until this morning. And it made me smile to see he'd answered, he cares. I think that's what's do hard about us. There's a love that's always going to be there between us. Despite everything or perhaps in spite of everything we've been through. And I still get a funny feeling in my stomach when I talk to him. That's not normal after being broken up 2 and a half years. I think that's troubling. I only get to the point of being okay or well when we are completely removed from one another's lives because there's always something still there when we are involved.
This frightens me because what do I do when I fall for someone else and then I see him or speak to him. It's not fair to do that. Is this always going to be like this?

No comments: