Sunday, October 14, 2012

What else is there.

I found out something interesting yesterday and I have kind of been thinking about it. The source isn't entirely reliable but I wasn't really surprised by the statement. I don't know what to think. It's hard you know when you want to trust people but you inherently don't. And in this case, if I trust one friend, I  would have been lied to by another. It's a lose-lose situation really. I don't know I guess I am just a little blown away by the idea. It's hard to imagine that the people you trusted most aren't really the ones you should trust most.
It's like some sort of perpetual symbol from the universe bonking me on the head repeatedly. "Do not trust anybody". It's like over and over I realize that people cannot be trusted and yet I still long to find someone worth trusting. I never even trusted number twelve completely. He is probably the closest I ever got, him or LG but I still don't trust either of them fully. I don't know. I wish I could just tell if people were lying. Like I had some sort of radar... I usually have a pretty good idea, but this is serious stuff. I always want to know the truth.

No comments: