Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Why does it always have to be so complicated?

Soo there's a boy in my class and I think he's wonderful. Like great looking guy, intelligent, makes me laugh. BUT he has a girlfriend.... from what I presume is quiet a long time. And well, she hates me.. and I've never even met her. We have every class together so we talk lots and there's a pretty strong chance that we are going to get placed close together for our practicums. He's an awesome guy and I actually enjoy having a conversation with him... aka he's not a hockey player that talks about himself all the time. He can have engaging and serious and insightful conversations but still joke around about ridiculous shit too.
Today he seemed really like sad it was weird. I thought he was going to cry. But it was funny because I was eating a banana and he was staring at me and of course me being me I was like helloo what is that look for. And he was like what look? And I just laughed.
He's been really good about my concussion too. And then tonight he texted me and we had a nice chat about being in the same school etc. But it was weird, he sent a wink face hahaha and I was with TK and she's like dude what kind of guy sends wink faces to a girl when he has a girlfriend? And I agreed so I didn't answer him. I can't be that girl again. I will not be the other girl. And yeah last time I had someone else too but I just cannot be the other girl. I don't want to go through the situation I went through with sunshine either. I just want it to be simple for once. Easy. Isn't it supposed to be easy?

No comments: