Wednesday, March 28, 2012

love means giving chances when there's no chances left to give.

1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom? 
I'd like to ask Sofaking why? How? 
2. What’s something you hide about your personality? 
How insecure I am.
3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
People think I am a major bitch. In may ways, I am but it's really just a wall I put up to keep people at arm's reach. 
4. How do you deal with criticism? 
Not good. But I'm harder on myself than any of you could be.  
5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you? 
Brought me a vase without flowers hahahahahahahahahahahaaha. 
6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone? 
I don't know, I think the little things matter more than the big. I've written a slew of letters to number twelve but he's never read them. I made him a cd about love after we broke up, that's sweet in an unconventional way. 
7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? 
Kiss my forehead and tell me he loves me. 
8. Describe your favourite texture. 
I don't really get the question? 
9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you? 
I knew some people who died in the Tsunami a few years ago. It cost me my uncle because his wife turned crazy when her best friends died.
10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance. 


My sister and I got matching tattoos. It was on thanksgiving weekend, shortly after number 12 and I broke up. I needed something to believe in. I wanted to be fearless. And now every time I see it, I remind myself how lucky I am and who I want to be and how I want to live my life.
11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why? 
Harry Potter... duh? 
12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration? 
I think that what I've been through with sofaking and his girlfriend KM has forced me to really think about the type of person I don't want to be. And I remember when she told people that I never got assaulted, I made it up. I can't imagine the type of person that would make something like that up, let alone that I was that type of person. I don't ever want to be like that, I don't want to be the type of person that has to create lies about my relationship and uses someone else as a defence mechanism for my fear. I understand why she did and said the things that she did, but I don't ever want to be like that. 
13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion? 
I can be prejudice sometimes.
14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears? 
Hahahahahaha I have no idea. 
15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
Tell number twelve the truth. And then come to terms with what I'd done.
16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why? 
I'm bad at chemistry.
17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do? 
My dad is really bad for losing it on you and making you feel like a complete piece of shit  then expecting everything to be perfectly normal 5 minutes later. 
18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why?
I always liked Belle the best I think. I don't necessarily identify with one but I like the way that Belle believes in the love of her own heart instead of what other people think of beast.
19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy? 
Knights of Columbus (please get my Will Ferrell reference).
20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with? 
Um what? 
21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night? 
My essay, New Orleans, and number 12.
22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you? 
Number twelve always called me broccoli hahahaha. And for the longest time, he didn't know my name. I don't actually think I've ever been in his phone as B.
23. What motivates you in life? 
Depends on the day you ask me. I think partly it's the way I was raised, I truly want to make my family proud of me. 
24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that? 
I used to really like Christmas. When my momma made a choice, things changed. And when my grandparents died, things changed more. I really like tradition and I don't have that anymore. It doesn't really mean what it used to. 
25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives? 
Are you being cereal?
26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why? 
I'm not a huge fan of mythology. Can I just go to Hogwarts instead?
27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had. 
O
28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life. 
Recently, when RD's ex-girlfriend invited him to sit with us. Also recently, when there was a conversation about my shenanigans on facebook with other RD.
29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
I'm not ready for it but at the same time it can't come fast enough.
30. List 5 quirky things about yourself. 
1) I am so incredibly crazy. 
2) I'm 20 years old and I sleep with a blankie every night.
3) Drinking wine alone is one of my favourite things to do. 
4) Clean sheets is the best day of the week.
5) My roommate is one of my best friends. Which is unusual because he's a dude and he's five years older than I am. 
31. Describe your dream library. 
S and I discussed how we want to have neat books everywhere in our homes. I want fashion books on my coffee table and side tables. I want a library full of every kind of book. I want every classes known to man and all the children's books I love. I want couches and chairs and cushions on the ground for reading in all ways. 
32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned? 
Probably my childhood blankie... or my first cell cell phone. 
33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like? 
A killer rollercoaster- Harry Potter theme. Holy, Harry Potter on the brain much?
34. Do you have any “rules” about food? 
I am really picky. Most of the time I follow a pretty strict schedule. Today I had beef vindaloo and I'm drinking wine... Cheat day?
35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships? 
I don't know. 28 was too old for me, but I think 26 might be okay. I think it depends on a lot of things, all relationships do. The people in the relationship as the most important. 
36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about? 
I  really want to produce a record some day. 
37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for. 
I think nostalgia can be good in a lot of ways. I'm nostalgic for a lot of things. I'm nostalgic for some of my high school friendships. I'm nostalgic for the little amount of care and worry I used to have. I'm nostalgic for nights spent with my grandparents playing board games and I'm nostalgic for Christmas Eve's with my mom's side of the family. I'm nostalgic for trips to Banff and Kananaskis. I'm nostalgic for nights with number twelve, baking and drinking wine, watching movies with his parents. At the same time, these things aren't who I am anymore, and that's okay I think. 
38. How do you approach social situations? 
I think for the most part, I try to be honest. Honest in a polite, respectful way (most of the time). I don't really go out of my way to meet new people and I'm kind of a bitch sometimes. I guess, I just am who I am and that's all I've got. 
39. What is your ideal bed? Why? 
One with a man that loves me laying next to me and a puppy at my feet. Kinda. My sister's bed is actually the greatest bed on earth. 
40. Post a short excerpt of your life.
There's no way to post a short excerpt of my life. I think that history matters. It's how you become who you are. 

1 comment:

XOXO said...

I SLEEP WITH A BLANKIE TOO were da bomb