Sunday, March 25, 2012

domestic disturbance.

This morning K and I were discussing the broad upstairs and how much we hate her because she is so annoying and like stomps around allll the time. We were discussing how we haven't been loud lately so we don't understand why she is sooo loud. And then she stomped more and Kevin started yelling at her. Then we realized that she probably thinks that he's yelling at me hahahaha and we have domestic disturbances all the time.
We then had a great conversation about how funny we actually would be if anyone thought we were a couple. We are seriously so ridiculous. As I'm sitting here we're talking about tonight and him going to do something and he's like ya well I might go, I might not... you know me, Captain Buzzkill. Which is funny because it's true.

No comments: