Wednesday, March 28, 2012

if this was a movie...

Here's a quiz type thing I found from another girl who's blog I follow. Basically you hit shuffle and for each song that comes up, you answer these questions in order.
If my life was a movie, this would be the soundtrack:

Opening Credits
Last Name- Carrie Underwood

Waking Up
She Flys Me Away- Jason Derulo

First Day Of School
Beautiful Soul- Jesse McCartney

Falling In Love
The Best Day- Taylor Swift
(alright it's a little bit funny that my love song is by TSwift)

Losing Your Virginity
We Danced- Brad Paisley


Breaking Up
I'm Just a Kid- Simple Plan

Prom
Linger- The Cranberries

Deep Thought
Better Than Revenge- Taylor Swift

Mental Breakdown
Inaudible Melodies- Jack Johnson

Driving
Didn't Even See the Dust- Paul Brandt

Flashback
Some Beach- Blake Shelton

Getting Back Together
Should've Said No- Taylor Swift

Wedding
Closer- Better than Ezra

Birth Of First Child
Girl Can't Help It- LMFAO

Learning Life Lesson
Beautiful- Social Code

Final Battle
Jamie's Song- Jackson Waters


Death
Stay Away- The Honorary Title

Funeral 
When it Rains- Eli Young Band

End Credits
Anytime- Eve 6

It's kind of interesting the way that this turned out. The LMFAO one actually made me laugh so hard. Thus the reason I am not having kids... look how they're going to turn out. P.S. The song Beautiful is actually an incredible song, I love the lyrics... and it's great for the gym.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR EMBARRASSING HIGH SCHOOL STORY