Sunday, February 5, 2012

yuck.

That word describes me, yuck. I hurt. Like everything about me hurts. I feel awful, I look awful, I want to crawl in bed and die. I have an assignment due at midnight though and I accomplished virtually nothing this weekend soo I have to do some homework. I got up at 6 to drive here for work at 11:30 and served the dumbest broad today. I wanted to punch her she was a c u next tuesday.
I had a hell of a weekend though. It was really fun. I got to spend some time with JP and S so that was really nice. JP and PD have kinda started hanging out and I actually would really like them as a couple so I hope it works out because I don't want it to be awkward ever because they are like two of my best friends. PD is my best guy friend so that would be sucky. We'll see I guess, but they're cute.

No comments: