Monday, January 9, 2012

day one.

I started school today and I am absolutely exhausted. I can't even believe people are going out tonight. Everyone is like Essies' it's Monday and I'm like bed it's Monday. hahahaha well kind of. I'm going to go dye TK's hair for her in like a half hour and I hope her hot roommate is their so I can stare at him. But I'm actually not kidding.
Good news, I got into the class I wanted. Bad news, that's six classes... er five and a half. I am not sure a physical activity course counts as a real class haha I always chirp kines students that are like, "I AM IN SEVEN CLASSES". And I am like yes and 4 of them are participation only so it doesn't count. I have been to two classes and one of them has a 25 page paper. Since when the fuck did I sign up to take my masters bro. It's not even a fourth year class, it's only a third year like chill out.
Anyways I only slept like 3 hours last night so I'm absolutely DEAD right now. Tomorrow is going to suck. Tuesdays will without a doubt be my worst days. I have class from 9:25-10:40 and then 1:40- 2:55 and then 4:30-7:20. Like how brutal is that. I dont even know when to go to the gym with that schedule. Like I can maybe go at like 10:40 so I'm out of there by 12 or 12:30 but then I'll eat at like 1 and then not until 8 again? This is not good breaks at all. Or I could eat at like 12 and study from 11-2 and go to the gym at like 3?

No comments: