Thursday, January 12, 2012

bed time.

I got my hair cut today. It actually looks really good and I love my gay hairdresser more than anything. Most people will probably go, "wtf you paid for that" because my hair looks extremely natural. And I could probably stop dying my hair and be perfectly satisfied with a cut but I don't know I feel like new year, new me? Just kidding that's really lame and cliche. And I'm pretty happy, I don't need the new me. I just am happy that it looks good and feels healthier. It starts really dark and gets gradually lighter as it goes towards the tips. It looks nice, I think but you should have seen it while he did it. It was sooo funny. He died the roots and then he gave me a mega-afro (and if you have any small idea what my hair is like, it's extremely thick and there is soooo much). Then he lightly coloured the ends of my back-combed rats nest.
I also looked for jobs today. I thought new hair do, may as well take advantage of how good it looked. I have an interview Monday and a few places told me to call in a week or two and others just had to look at the new availabilities and then would get back to me. I really want to serve like so bad so I really hope this interview goes well. I hate not working, I feel so useless. And there's some things I'd really like to do but I need a good job if that's going to happen.
Sidenote: I'm watching Sex and the City and Jon Bon Jovi is a psychiatric patient Carrie dates fyi.

No comments: