Friday, November 4, 2011

zzzzzzz

So I stayed up until 5am yesterday to do my essay. I always try to get things done in advance but I just end up doing it at the last minute. I think it went deccently well though, at least as good as a 3000 word essay can go writing it start to finish in about a 12 hour time span.
I slept for a few hours then got up and edited it, she cancelled class so that helped a bit, got an extra hour of zzzzzs. Then I went and handed it in and I went to class which was incredibly long and I was supposed to tutor but she never showed up so I worked with KW on our Ed2500 project which we are pretty well done now so that's a bonus.
I came home and had some supper, poured myself a glass of red wine and watched grey's anatomy. And of course, then I wasn't tired. So I basically spent my night drinking red wine and doing absolutely nothing but watching tv. K's mom sent a care package which was so nice because there's a fuckload of chocolates and brownies etc. only my ass is telling me it's not good.
Have you ever seen the show Dance Moms? Well, it's on Slice and I made K watch it for a bit last night and he was like I can't look away. I'm hooked. I want to tell people about this but how do I do that without sounding like a complete loser. Those people are legitimately crazy though the show is so entertaining.

No comments: