Thursday, November 3, 2011

taken from s.

1: Are you a virgin?
Whatever you need to believe.
2: What do you want to major in?
Pft, I wish I knew. I just love pursuing knowledge.
3: What's your sexual orientation?
Heterosexual. But I don't think it should matter.
4: Are you crushing on anyone? If so, who?
Of you know, depends when you ask me. I have a few boys I wouldn't mind getting to know better.
5: What's the cutest thing someone's ever done for you?
Picked out a vase and tried to bring me flowers in it but couldn't find a flower store on the way so brought me an empty flower vase hahahaha.
6: What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die?
Auschwitz, Greece, Atlantis, South Africa, Hogwarts.
7: What was the scariest moment of your life?
Either the moment my momma told me she had cancer, or the moment I woke up with no idea where I was after my assault.
8: If you could take something back that you said or did, what would it be?
I'm pretty torn on this. I'd like to take back a few things but if I did, I wouldn't be who I am now; and I like who I am. I believe we have the opportunity to learn from every experience we encounter.
9: Do you believe in God or a god?
Yes. Despite all of the reasoning and logic that opposes and contradicts the idea of a belief in God, I do. I cannot explain it. My best chance of an explanation would a few moments in life where all I wanted was to be okay. One in particular stands out, complete whiteout conditions, couldn't see the end of my vehicle on Highway 2 (crazy busy highway) and instead of watching the road, I closed my eyes and prayed to make it out alive. And I did.
10: If you had to name three important details about you, what would you say?
 1) I keep my world at arms reach. If you let me in, I'll be there for you always. But I will never let you close to me.
2) I have an unrealistic belief in love and the fairytale. I believe in the best of people. I just believe.
3) I am consistently, inconsistent.
11: Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
I used to be allergic to eggs. I'm allergic to some medications. And to be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be all that surprised if I were allergic to alcohol.
12: Have you ever been in love? If so, are you still in love?
I think so. He'll always have a part of me.
13: Do you like sports? If so, which ones?.
Love sports. Love watching hockey and basketball. Love playing volleyball and soccer. Gotta love lacrosse, all my boys play.
14: What are four things you can't live without and why?
1) My family, they are absolutely incredible and they each compose a piece of me.
2) Food and Wine. But seriously, I'd die if I didn't have food and well, wine requires no explanation.
3) My brain, most importantly my memory and my ability to think and learn. As I told S the other day, screw happiness, I'm on the pursuit of knowledge.
4) My body, the ability to move and run and more importantly to drive. I'm the type of person that needs to know I can escape if I need to.
15: Do you have a facebook?
Yes, I got rid of it in the summer and it was a pretty wonderful experience. For school, it's just a convenient way to procrastinate.
16: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Go to the gym, write, cook/eat hahaha. And spend time with my family and certain friends.
17: What are your biggest fears?
Not being enough, losing the things that matter most to me, dying without certain people knowing how much I really love them.
18: What are two of your biggest weaknesses?
Loving unconditionally. Believing in the best of others and repeatedly giving them the benefit of the doubt no matter how badly and how many times they've hurt me.
Being critical. I'm incredibly critical of other people, not in a judgemental way, more in a comparing them to myself kind of way. And most people don't realize that as critical as I am of others, I'm a million times more critical of myself.
19: What are your three biggest insecurities?
My biggest insecurity is that I'm not enough, that I will never be enough.
20: If you could write anonymous letters to three people, who would you send it to and what would you say?
I'd say number twelve, but he'd know it was me.
My momma, so she knows just how incredible she is.
An old friend, so she'd know that I have no hard feelings for her and that despite the fact we're not close anymore, I miss her and I'd drop everything if she needed me.
I'd write a few other people letters but at the end of the day, I know that people know deep down in their heart what I think of them.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

I laughed out loud at the flower vase story hahahahahahahah that is still the funniest thing I have ever heard omg so good