Sunday, August 21, 2011

take a picture it'll last longer.

I totally forgot about saturday. So last night I worked for a bit and I was so tired but I decided to go to HM's going away party. So I went to Post Time for a bit and it was so nice to see some old friends. But the funniest thing happened.
I saw number twelve's cousin TW there and I was like oh fuck perfect. I do not want to deal with number twelve tonight. I was sober though so I was like oh well if he shows up I'll just leave. So AP came with TW and he's like OHHHHH MY GOSH BBBBB!!!!!! I haven't seen you lately. I've been looking for you at the gym. Your so sexy blah blah hitting on me so hard core right in front of TW who is at this point just rolling his eyes going shutt up. And so he keeps going on about it all night around TW and it was just hilarious I thought.
Also, I got the pleasure of seeing NH and number twelve's other friends as I was leaving. FUCK I HATE HER. They all just like stared at me and I wanted to be like take a fucking picture it'll last longer.
Speaking of taking a fucking picture on thursday night sofaking's brother came to the golf course. Keep in mind that sofaking is who I cheated on number twelve with and the suspect of my assault. I haven't seen or spoken to him since november. So as his brother walked in I became instantly nauseas. I was so shaken up it wasn't even funny. I didn't know what to do because I was so afraid of sofaking showing up. Anyways H served them for me and he didn't show up but it definitely set me off balance a bit. But all night while i was serving tables his brother just like stared at me and I was like take a picture buddy.

No comments: