Sunday, August 21, 2011

something beautiful.

I finally had a really good weekend. I remembered how it felt to just be genuinely happy. To absolutely and completely immerse myself in a good, happy place and just indulge in fun and happiness and thoroughly enjoy the little things.
On Friday I went to tswift. She was surprisingly unreal and she puts on a really good show. We ordered a bottle of champagne up to our room while we got ready. Then we had some drinks and dinner and went to the concert. Afterwards we went to earls and then we went out to the bar. It was just a really good time. I felt pretty, I had fun. It was super enjoyable and I just felt good the whole night. I felt pretty and happy and myself again. We met up with goudy and friends of b's and it was just so nice to have zero drama.

Also, sunshine was texting me for like three hours that night wtf.  Today I went for lunch with the fam after work and then I went to the beach with phlg and ps and ck. It was really fun and just nice to bask. We played football and frisbee and volleyball for like 3 hours in the water. It was perfect.

Also, download all the music you can find by the band NEEDTOBREATHE. They are absolutely incredible.

No comments: