Monday, August 22, 2011

complicated situations only get worse in the morning light.

I am just such a mess. I'm so sick and I got sent home from work tonight (which is probably good considering I work in a restaurant). But I am just feeling so awful. I started crying on my way home because when I used to get sick, all I wanted was my mommy to make me girl cheese (yes I know it is grilled) and chicken noodle soup and watch disney movies and drink ginger ale. But today, all I want is for number twelve to come and hold me in his arms and tell me I'm going to be okay.
Is that how you know you love somebody? When the one person that gave you birth and comforted you your whole life has been replaced as first choice and the one person that you feel empty and broken without is the first person that comes to mind.. is that how you know you truly love someone?
I'm just sitting here, bawling again because I'm so madly in love with a boy that is afraid to love me back.

No comments: