Saturday, January 29, 2011

it's such a tired game.

sj came down yesterday. and other's too i suppose. he's the one i care about though. he's probably been one of my best friends since grade seven. and we don't hang out as much as we'd like because well we live in different cities. last year we'd just do dumb things like get drunk with five people at my home or he's cook me dinner at his parent's home. and it's just like so nice because he's the kind of person that can just cheer me up no matter how down i am. he has always been there. he was the one i talked to about mom's cancer and he has always just been there. and yesterday when i got there he picked me up and literally held me up two or three feet off the ground for a good few minutes. and then he put me down and hugged me for another few minutes in front of all these people we'd just met. and he convinced me to drink because i haven't seen him since thanksgiving. so i played a game of beerpong and was about three beers deep when i started getting sad. i was already tired and i just immediately knew i needed to come home to bed. so i did. even with the one person who has always made me see the brightside, i couldn't cheer up.

No comments: