Wednesday, January 26, 2011

don't you think nineteen's too young?

i know i agreed to this whole "let's work on actually being friends" thing. but it's bullshit. i want number twelve back. i haven't seen him in like a week and a half and it feels like forever. i just love him so much. and last night i have this crazy conversation with tc about him and his gf and how much he's changed for her and all the things that have changed in his life because of her and we kinda came to the realization that he's kinda given up a huge part of who he is for her. and i found myself explaining the reasons i love number twelve and they just seemed so much more realistic. i mean yes some days i can't breathe when i'm around him and other days i wanna smack him because he's so on my nerves. but i love him because of who he is and what provides me. not physically or materialistically but psychologically and emotionally. he's stable, even when we fight he's there to hold me. when i'm upset, he just holds me until i believe it's gonna be okay. i love him because he loves the things i hate about myself. he's helped me to accept who i am and realize that who i am is enough. i'd give the world for him, but he doesn't want me to. i'd give up anything, become any person for him but he just wants me to be me. and that's why i love him.

No comments: