Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Silly.

Last night went pretty well, I guess. I mean we really danced around the issues and talked about other stuff. The first thing he said when I got there was, "I'm sorry". He has probably said I'm sorry to me 4 times in his life. He said, "First of all, I'm sorry because your feelings are clearly hurt and that's not okay nor is it my intention. I don't want to make you upset".
I appreciate that he started out by apologizing instead of on a confrontational basis. He rarely takes responsibility for doing anything wrong so it was nice that he started off that way. We talked a little bit about it but mostly, I am just happy to how he responded. I told him that too. This morning was the most I felt like you cared about our friendship in months. And he's like obviously you feel like this is one sided and we can fix that but you have to talk to me when you're upset about something. So we'll see how things go from here.
DVZ asked me today if I had a key to his house. She's like you guys are seriously dating without sex. You're married. It's ridiculous.

No comments: