Saturday, August 15, 2015

Progress is appreciated.

So today I had two really nice moments with him and I'm really happy he's being like this. This afternoon I made a comment about the tennis balls outside my house this morning being a sign and the European lady who was grilling me about playing tennis and he said I'm serious B, I'll teach you and E. I'm like yeah I need to go get a racquet. And he's like no I have an extra one. So that was nice. 
And then tonight I said ugh the bald Man U guy is here and I told him his jersey made me want to puke and he said have you ever even been to a game in the flesh? And I said no. And he said wel you're not a true friend. So now we HAVE to go to a game this year. And he said okay, Chelsea in January.  
Soo maybe we're going to a soccer game? 

No comments: