Friday, August 14, 2015

Progress. A good start.

Today was interesting. It was our first day of work together since our little chat. He made a point to say hello as soon as he got there and he made a point to come say goodbye before he left. He's trying. And I appreciate that. He jokingly waved his tennis racket at me as though he were going to whack me with it and I said, "E and I are going to learn to play tennis!" He's like really!?!? Gooooddd! Finally! (He's being trying to convince me for like 2 years). So then I said yeah I know I really want to learn. And he says, I'll teach you! 
He knows he fucked right up and he thought he lost me. I hope he realizes how valuable I am. Because it broke my heart not to have him around and I hope he realized it broke his to lose me. 

No comments: