Friday, July 3, 2015

silly boy.

It's like the silliest things. I mean after I went and saw Dukey yesterday afternoon, I stopped and dropped off something for the post office for him on my way downtown. I was laughing because he's like really you trust me with this? And I'm like ya you're great thanks. And he literally tosses it at me like he's throwing it in the garbage and cackles at me. I was like seee yaaaaa and walked away to nearly eat shit in my high heels. Like he is so silly and childish but it is refreshing because he isn't immature like an 18 year old male.

I was talking about my nephew to a girl the other day and I'm like ya he acts like he's 7. He can say his ABCs and count to 20. And another girl walks up and says, who? J?
I nearly died. He laughed when I told him too because it was so funny.

No comments: