Sunday, July 12, 2015

Anomaly.

We are just a whole new level of fucked up. Or maybe we are so normal that it's mind blowing. Or both. Or neither. 
Last night I talked to him most of the night at ME's birthday in the party bus. Then today they celebrated his birthday in his family even though it was 2 weeks ago. So we spoke the other day about me working out there tonight because the gym would be closed and I thought he'd be working. So last night he told me it was still good for me to come there but I felt bad in case I was interrupting his day off. And he said no it's no problem. So I went there and worked out and played with Duke while he was upstairs building his bed and it is just so normal. He's not like do you need anything he just let me in and asked me about my day then we did our stuff then when I was done he comes down to talk to me. I don't know anyone else in the world with this type of relationship. I said thank you and that I like working out at his house once a week because I do different workouts than I would at the gym and he's like okay whenever you want!
He showed me his birthday presents and joked with me about Ozil. It's just so normal. And that's what makes it not normal because we're not in a relationship. But if we were, I don't think much would change other than sexually and perhaps we would hang out a little more but it wouldn't be all that different in terms of what he does for me or what I do for him.  

No comments: