Saturday, April 11, 2015

Annoyed thoughts.

Wednesday was the first day I realized quite how much I've enjoyed not dealing with some stuff at the restaurant. I realized that there are girls and comments I really don't want to deal with. I forgot that there are many girls who dislike me. There are also many girls who don't value me as a coworker.
CG said some stuff about J the other day that got me to thinking. She was like you can't sit in the office with the door shut as much as you two do and expect people not to think something is going on and make comments. And I was like yeah, I suppose but NOTHING is going on in there. Like J and I are literally shooting the shit or I'm venting about customer/other employees' stupidity. In the summer, a lot of the time, we were talking about my mom.
I mean I suppose I just never thought of it that way. And I mean to a certain degree, I'm aware of how much it looks bad in front of other girls because we for sure have heard a lot of comments and he is certainly flirty some days but he also flirts with other girls soooo.
I don't know I think CG is such an interesting person and I don't always know how I feel about her. She is a very blunt human being and sarcastic as fuck so I certainly enjoy that but sometimes her opinions are unwarranted and unjustified because she lacks information about some of J and my's relationship. And I'm fine with that because I don't necessarily want her to know about it but it can be frustrating when she makes some of the comments she does.
For example, don't tell J I told you he went to England. He doesn't want anyone to know.
Well C, he told me before he went that he was going away to Bethlehem so I knew he was away, and I don't care that he went there. Plus, the next day after you said not to tell him I know, he told me himself soooo.
I think she fails to realize just how much him and I speak. And I think a part of her doesn't want us to be close. Not because she wants the same relationship that him and I have, but because she doesn't want me to be in a position of too much power that it might threaten hers. She doesn't want my opinion to matter as much to him and T as much as hers.

No comments: