Saturday, April 11, 2015

Published draft.

What qualities are really important to you?
-Unconditional love
-Friendship
-Commitment and loyalty
-Kindness, especially towards people who can do nothing for him
-Intelligence
-Confidence
-Humor
-Ambition
-Financial Stability

When you think about the relationships you admire, what do you admire about them?
They love one another despite the things they don't find very loveable.
They are best friends.
They are partners and do things together.
They are proud and want to show off their partner.

What about the relationships you don't like? What don't you like about them?
I cannot stand when people don't want their significant other to be a part of their life. I never want to be in a relationship where I have to lie to my significant other or I dread spending time with them. I never want it to be awkward to have them around my friends or family. I want to be independent by choice and concurrently share everything by choice. I never want to justify my relationship with love. I don't like relationships where people justify why they are in their relationship. It should be apparent to everyone; not in a sense of bragging to others, but simply in the way that we treat one another. It should be clear to everyone that we deeply love and respect one another through our words and actions.

What do you want your relationship to look like?
I want my relationship to be a friendship. I want to love and trust the person I love most enough that he can do whatever he wants, but I feel loved, respected and valued. I want us to follow our own dreams but grow together. I want us to spend our spare time together doing anything. I want to cook together and travel together and I want to laugh. I want us to love our daily activities together. I want our relationship to be private. I don't want social media involved. I want us to spend quality time together but enjoy any time we have together. I want us to laugh together, every single day. I want us to be thoughtful and endearing. I want us to radiate genuine happiness to others. I want us to be the type of couple people look at and KNOW that we're best friends in love; partners. I want to build him up and I want him to build me up. I want him to put me in my place, respectfully, and I want him to appreciate when I do the same. I want our families to be involved in our lives. I want to marry my best friend.

No comments: