Friday, April 3, 2015

ugh.

Some people post WAY too much on Facebook. I really hate attention seeking behaviour. In fact, I despise it. I think it is so frustrating because for the most part, I try to sit back and observe. Absolutely I have thoughts and when I'm with the right people I have things to say. I've never been the type of person that tries to be the centre of attention though. I have always sat in the background, observed, and thought deeply.
I find it social media so frustrating that way in that it's like PAY ATTENTION TO ME! FEEL SORRY FOR ME! LOOK WHAT I'M DOING!
I mean how often do we just live, exist and experience anymore. It's like we always have to tell people what we are doing. We are so over-connected with people we barely know and unconnected to the people right beside us.
It's ironic that I write this on a blog instead of tell someone how I feel. I'm here alone thinking about how frustrating I find it though, not sitting beside someone I should be interacting with.

No comments: