Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hilarious.

So today, we're watching the game and J's phone starts ringing and he's like who is calling right now! Turns out it was Telus and the person is trying to get him to get these channels and he's trying so hard to politely say no and the person kept asking questions like why aren't you interested? He's like presently because I'm watching an important football match and long-term because I'm not interested.  He's so well-spoken.
So then we get talking about annoying phone calls and he's like you know the travel agent ones? Where they ask for a credit card and if you're of legal age and they tell you they'll give you all these travel miles etc? And I'm like ya. He's like they call ALL the time and I've called more than once and politely requested that they stop so finally I got annoyed. I'm like okay what did you do. He's like now when they call I just talk to them. I ask incredibly detailed questions about the resorts and talk to them for an extended period of time. Right when they think they've suckered me and ask for my credit card I tell them that I'm not interested but I enjoyed wasting their time  because they wasted mine! Then they hang up on me.
Hahaha I actually died laughing because he is the only person in the world that would be clever enough to do something like that and fully enjoy fucking with them.

No comments: