Friday, April 17, 2015

Deepest sympathy.

I was really worried about him this week. On Sunday or Monday when I talked to him, he said he'd get back to me the next day. I hadn't heard from him so yesterday, I called him. He answered the phone and I was like, "are you okay?"
He concurrently was like "I AM SO SORRY, yes I am why wouldn't I be?"
I'm like well I've been pretty concerned about you this week. He's like yeah my grandma had a heart attack Sunday and died this afternoon. I'm like oh fuck. I am so sorry. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.
We joked a bit via text last night and I told him to make sure he was eating and he just made fun of me basically. But he knows I care and he knows I worry about his eating habits because he is the worst. I'm actually pretty concerned with his vegan diet he's taken on now. Like you don't eat carbs, and now you're vegan? You are already 100lbs soaking wet. This doesn't seem healthy. He barely eats and he's a major stress case so I do worry about his well being, especially because I am such a fucking psychopath about my eating and my body.
It's just like the age-old addage, you know? When it rains, it pours. I just feel so bad for those boys; they can't catch a break.

No comments: