Monday, February 9, 2015

That kind of concern; that kind of love.

So I didn't answer him quickly enough/ I think he just really needed to talk. He said I didn't want you to take this the wrong way. He was concerned I thought he was being offensive. I didn't. I knew he was just saying like hopefully it doesn't fuck you that we're closing for who knows how long because I don't need to feel even worse about the situation. 
I feel so bad for him. He is so incredibly stressed. He knows tomorrow that girls are going to ask him questions he cannot answer and that is without a doubt the hardest part. He just told me all the things he is worried about and the lack of definitive answers he has. 
I guess he's been told between 2 weeks and 3 months. That's a pretty big gap. He said no fucking way are we closing for 3 months! I said to him I'm really sorry because this situation just sucks. And I know there's nothing I can say or do to make it better. That's what's most difficult for me right now; I feel helpless. I said to him that's why I texted you earlier, I just wanted to make sure you're okay. 
He's like I know and I don't mind talking to you about it because I know you aren't going to tell any of those bitches. I'm like oh no I haven't talked to any of them. I want no involvement in any of that conversation. I fully intend to sit in silence tomorrow and probably text him and roll my eyes at stupid girls comments.
We basically listed girls who will cause him grief tomorrow. I hope it's okay for him. I think that would be such a terrible part about owning a business and I feel bad for him because he hates speaking in front of people etc. 
I feel a little bit happy though. I'm happy he's relying on me. I am happy that he trusts me enough to confide in me. I'm happy that he chose to call me. After everything that I went through this summer, everything I put him through this summer and all the horrible days he dealt with me just being there, I am very happy to be here for him. I have been praying for him to rely on me like I relied on him; for him to let me in. And finally, he is. 

No comments: