Friday, February 13, 2015

Accomplishment.

Soooo I may or may not have slept with BR last night. It was kind of funny because he brought me a bottle of water and then he came and lied beside me and we were just talking and petting his dog Diesel. He offered me a shirt and stuff but I had a tank top on so I just took off my Banana Republic shirt.
We were talking about honestly the most ridiculous things and I high-fived him for some of the slutty stories he was telling me. But then somehow we started arguing about my boobs and he's like well they're nice but they're not a D no way. And he literally just started feeling me up and was like nah they aren't and I think he realized like uhh oh fuck what did I just do because he apologized and was like thanks for not hitting me. I just laughed because really what was I going to do at 3am in his bed.
So then we started talking about how his pecks are bigger but mine are nicer hahaha. And he said but your ass is waaaay nicer like you definitely have that going for you over big boobs. And I'm like thanks?
It was just kind of nice to have him speak about me like in what he thought were my best assets and actually verbalize that. B is an attractive man and he can basically have any girl he wants so it felt nice to be wanted by someone like that. I have wanted to hook up with him since the day I met him so it really feels like more of an accomplishment than anything else.

No comments: