Thursday, August 7, 2014

The man who melts my heart.

J melted my heart today.
I went and spoke to him in the office and apologized. He's like B don't apologize! I was like but I feel bad I just kind of snapped and I had a minor meltdown and I'm sorry for projecting it to you, that wasn't fair. He's like well who else has cancer? And I was like one of my dad's best friends and mom is just not doing well at all. And he's like I've been there and I was like I know. He's like well you know I'm here.
Then he's like so who are we texting?! I'll give you my phone and I'll take yours and we can send out messages! It will be so fun! I will text everyone in your phone that you're pregnant! I'm like oh nice, my grandma will take that well!
We continued chatting but I mostly love how he was so supportive then knew that it was work and he needed to cheer me up in a flash so my whole night wasn't ruined.

No comments: