Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I'm captivated by you baby like a fireworks show.

I have been reading about Cancers. It's very interesting to me. The more I think about J's birthday, the more I read that makes sense. I mean when I asked if he wanted me to come over to see Duke he was like, "of course!" And same later on that evening when I was like yeah we're just going to come have a glass of wine and he's like YES! I will even come get you if you can't drive.
The more I read about the Cancer male, the more it says you have to make the first move. That's a really big step for me because I am NOT the type to make a move. EVER. But the more I think about it and the more I think about him, it makes sense. It also discusses slowing earning their trust and building a friendship first. All of this epitomizes J.
I think about the way he is sometimes. Last night he was flirting so hard. He hates when people touch him so sometimes I poke his hips just for fun when he isn't looking. Yesterday, we honestly ran into each other or tripped over one another like 4 times and I was like get out of here. And he's like nope I'm the boss and started to gently push me out of the way while continuing to tell me he can go wherever he wants because he's the boss and I will move for him.
I just find him mesmerizing. He captivates me. I cannot fully verbalize the way he makes me feel.

No comments: