Friday, March 28, 2014

Yes, please.

I'm literally in love with a trainer at my gym. I want to get personal training sessions just to stare at him. Actually though. He is so beautiful. He is tall, dark, handsome. He's in good shape but not like grossly jacked.
We always make eye contact and like it's a lingering eye contact not the kind where you look away quickly. He is beautiful. So today, I was getting ready to leave the gym and he opened the door for me (when he wasn't even working) to be a gentleman. Then he was polite too. Like I was blushing and melting at the same time. I'm pretty sure my voice squeaked when I said thank you. ahaha.
I actually really appreciate chivalry though. It is one of those things that really mean a lot to me. When a man opens the door for me I am like silly putty in the knees. I think it is so sexy for a man to want to be a man.

No comments: