Saturday, March 29, 2014

Depise that fuck.

Sometimes it pains me when people ask about LG because I am so far removed from that friendship. I miss it sometimes but I'd never let her know that. She texts and snaps me a lot. She sends me messages about missing me about every 6 weeks. And as much as I love her as a person, I don't love her lifestyle and I HATE her boyfriend.
I want to be friends with her but I refuse to even put myself in the vicinity of her boyfriend because I hate him so much.
I cannot respect someone wjo has hit his girlfriend and called her best friend a cunt. I think that's the toughest part for me. I tried to forgive him. But the whole calling me a cunt and never apologizing thing is just something I cannot forgive. He said some of the mosr atrocious things I've ever heard. And I have it saved so that next time he abuses her I have proof of his history.
I think what I don't understand most is that the rest of her friends and family act like it's perfectly okay. It's not okay. It is never ever okay to hit a woman. I cannot wrap my head around it. I will neber ever respect him. If she asked me to xome to her wedding tomorrow, I couldn't say yes. I know she wouldn't, I mean she's made it pretty clear where her loyalties lie in the last year. It killed me for her to not defend me when he called me a cunt; in fact,she justified it. But this year, I didn't even get invited to her birthday. I think a huge part of her reasoning is that she knew i wouldn't go. And I think it would be to hard for her to handle me saying no.
I think me rejecting her offer would be hardèr for her than her not inviting me. I'm okay. Obviously it was tough but I 1) couldn't have gone anyway and 2) wouldn't go to anything he was attending if my life depended on it. I despise him.
It's probably a bit much and I'm probably overreacting about the cunt comment. I think it's the combination. The whole cjnt thing coupled with hitting my best firiend and no apology is just too much. It's unforgivable.

No comments: