Friday, December 27, 2013

The three of you should be ashamed. You can never take it back.

JS and JS were both at post time tonight. It's really difficult for me to see them. I really hate it actually because I just want to ask them what makes them justify not attending their own father's funeral. I was there and my dad was there and I think I only met him once or twice. I knew what it meant to ME, her mom and her grandmother to be there so of course I went. I just remember being so taken aback because I cannot comprehend anything that could happen in my life where I wouldn't have the integrity and morals period to attend one of my parent's funerals. I mean I get things go wrong and people make choices and I don't honestly know the whole story. What I do know is that it's bad enough you're not in his life period when you know he's sick enough to die and his illness is terminal; it's disgusting to me that you couldn't even attend his funeral. It's embarrassing that you don't have enough courage to do the right thing. It really doesn't matter what happened before, what matters now is that you can never take it back. You can never fix it. You could've ended it on respectful terms but you couldn't even show up. It makes me sick. Especially knowing how S and M treated you. It breaks my heart.

No comments: