Friday, December 27, 2013

DK.

Tonight when I first approached DK he was kind of standoffish. At least, it seemed like that to me. S was there and I don't know what that sitch is and maybe he was like jealous or being immature or something. But it was weird because when I was leaving I went to say goodbye to him. And when I did, he gave me another hug and he was like bye, I love you B. And I was kind of like pardon. And he's like I love you. And I was just kind of surprised because I barely ever see him anymore and I think sometimes he realizes that I'm the type of person he wants to have more of in his life. I think he so badly wants to grow up but he's torn because his friends aren't there yet. And he, with them are all so good at being immature little assholes that party too hard. I hope he finds what he's looking for soon.

No comments: