Sunday, September 15, 2013

Late night thoughts.

It's sort of weird you know, NC. She was with DVZ last night and they were talking about me and I never really knew how NC felt about me when number twelve and I were dating. I mean she wasn't around much because she was already at university. But everytime she sees DVZ she always tells her how much she likese and how much she hates the way her brother treats me. It's just kind of weird you know, to have that kind of relationship with her. I guess it's hard because it sometimes feels like she's secretly hoping it'll work out for us. She always tells me to find a new boy because she wants me to be happy but I think she knows that I don't want another boy to makes happy, I want her brother who lives 2000 miles away in another country to contribute to my happiness. 

No comments: