Friday, September 20, 2013

I sent him this today.

I apologize slightly for the last message. It probably seems very random to you. I don't need a reply to this, only for you to read it and think. I don't understand who you want me to be in your life. We're not friends, you don't just not talk to a friend for a month and message them two hours before their birthday. You know that's not fair especially not with our history. The way I see it is this, I am always going to be here to support you. I think you need to figure out if you want me to be a support in your life and even more you need to figure out if you want to be a support in mine. I have never stopped believing in us or in you. Why? Beats the absolute fuck out of me. I know that you haven't figured that out yet and that's okay. When you do, you know where to find me. Until then, I wish you the very best and I am always praying for you and believing in you even when you don't believe in yourself. When you struggle, know that there is always someone who loves you. While I cannot place the love I have for you in words, I deserve to be treated better than someone who is pulling on my heart an hour before my birthday. I deserve to be happy. And if you don't want to be a supportive part of my life and contributing to my happiness then don't be in my life at all. I love seeing you and speaking to you but I am not a doormat. When you're ready to treat me like a human being, a friend, you can contact me. Until then, good luck, be safe and have fun.

No comments: