Monday, July 1, 2013

See how my life and music has changed since March 2012.

My iTunes sucks now because it's so new so this should be interesting. 
Here's a quiz type thing I found from another girl who's blog I follow. Basically you hit shuffle and for each song that comes up, you answer these questions in order.
If my life was a movie, this would be the soundtrack:

Opening Credits
How to Save a Life- The Fray

Waking Up
Cruise- Florida Georgia Line

First Day Of School
Red- Taylor Swift

Falling In Love
The A Team- Ed Sheeran

Losing Your Virginity
Can't Fight the Moonlight- Leann Rimes hahahahahahahahaha
Breaking Up
Sad Beautiful Tragic- Taylor Swift

Prom
Sorry on the Rocks- Kelleigh Banen

Deep Thought
New Favourite Memory- Brad Paisley

Mental Breakdown
Over- Blake Shelton

Driving
Stronger than Me- Connie Britton

Flashback
Do You Think About Me- Carrie Underwood

Getting Back Together
Just a Dream- Carrie Underwood

Wedding
Camouflage- Brad Paisley

Birth Of First Child
I Believe I can Fly- R. Kelly bahahahahahaha

Learning Life Lesson
Temporary Home- Carrie Underwood

Final Battle
Cry With You- Hunter Hayes

Death
Mine- Taylor Swift

Funeral 
Everything Has Changed- Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran

End Credits
Been There, Done That- Luke Bryan

No comments: