Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I am so unbelievably proud of you.

Sometimes I realize that what I miss the most about number twelve is that he was my best friend. I think that's what the hardest part it. Yes I love him and that's never going to change. But I loved him before I was in  love with him and I think that's what makes it hard.
I spent two days with his sister and she was like you just need to completely keep him out of your life. And I told her that's so much easier said than done. That boy is my very best friend. I trust him more than I trust anybody else. He's the one that I want to tell my day about. When something exciting happens, I want him to know. When I'm sad about something, he's the one I want to cheer me up.
When I found out on Sunday that he was accepted to University of Texas, I just wanted to call him and tell him how excited I am, how proud of him I am.

No comments: