Monday, February 11, 2013

Mental Illness is so scary.

Being sad is exhausting. I think I'm starting to understand depression. My entire body hurts. I literally just cried today out of nowhere. I am just drained that moving hurts and my brain is tired but somehow I don't think I will sleep. I don't like being sad. I want to be happy and live life.
Tomorrow is a new day, a big day. Tomorrow I have my practicum orientation for my next practicum. I have to be there by 7:30am. I'm not going to be nervous. I'm excited, well a little nervous. Mostly because it's three hour classes. I go to two different schools too. It's going to be a busy 6 weeks, I'm so glad they have a week off in between.
Tomorrow I am going to seize the day. Tomorrow I am going to wake up and not be sad. I'm going to be grateful for all that I have. Love everyone that matters to me. And I'm going to learn from KW. I am going to learn that life is too short and there are too many terrible things in this world to let them get to you. I want to live. I want to love.

No comments: