Sunday, July 22, 2012

Reaffirmed.

Sorry now that I've had my Fifty Shades of Grey moment, I will finish the story. So we were laying in my bed and he was like why are you so nice to me? I just don't get it. And I was like why wouldn't I be? And he's like I'm an ass B. I am selfish and I only think about myself and it hurts you and I'm so sorry. I feel so bad because you are still so nice to me. And I was like I always will be no matter what. And he's like why though. I'm like you know why.
I told him he shouldn't be at my house and I was mad at him and we shouldn't be doing this. And he said I know, but sometimes I just can't control myself, I need to be with you. And we talked about how hard it is because it's still there and neither of us can be with anyone else. I really love that kid. And I am not upset with what happened, I am quite satisfied because I needed to hear some of the stuff he said.

No comments: