Sunday, July 22, 2012

never a dull moment.

So last night was an interesting night. I went to the beer gardens with ME and her little sister. It was crazy. Like the most ridiculous blast from the past ever. High school reunion is what it was. Only a high school reunion with people I don't care to speak to like ever again.
I wasn't feeling great though so I just drove then I went to the bar and it was ridiculous. I didn't want to be there so I left but I knew I had to pick up ME later so I didn't go to sleep. I saw number twelve and he said hello but we never talked much. We had been texting all night and he was with his friends and I was with mine. We have been talking quite a bit every day. It is kind of weird but it has been really nice.
So when I said I was picking up ME he was like could you pick us up too. So I went and picked him and a buddy up. I dropped his buddy off and as I went to drop number twelve off it was different. He told me to come inside and was speaking as though we were spending the night together. I was like no I'm not coming inside. Your parents are home, I'm not doing that. And he was like arguing with me for quite awhile. So finally he went to get out and he gave me a hug but he just wouldn't let go and he was like you'd better park and come inside. And I was like no. He was like B, we are spending the night together. I am going to hold you all night long because you deserve it. So either come inside or we're going to your house.
So we went to my house and we talked. I lay in his arms and I started to melt.

My laptop is going to die so I will post the rest on my phone.

No comments: