Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Grow up.

I feel disconnected from a lot of my friends. I've had some stuff going on lately and I am not overly interested in partying and I just have been spending a lot of time alone or with the family.
I don't know. At the beginning of summer I partied a lot and it was great I had fun but now I'm just over it. I have priorities and I realized why I don't really drink, why I don't miss not drinking. I am already probably 6 lbs down since I haven't been drinking last week. I guess I just have so many things I want to accomplish and wasting money on booze isn't going to get me there. It really just slows the process.
I want to start setting myself up for the rest of my life you know? I want to start saving for a house and retirement so that I can live the type of life I want to. I don't even enjoy being drunk very often and I wake up useless and fat.
HJR and I went for a walk last night and she's just doing so great and I just want to be like that. I just want to be happy.

No comments: