Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's always about you.

I really like my sister's boyfriend. He treats her well and he has a good job and he makes her happy. But their relationship scares me. It seems like her entire happiness is wrapped up in him. I don't think that's a good thing. He also buys her lots of things which worries me. I love that he wants to spoil her but at the same time I don't want it to be a plan for control.
I am just worried because they can barely spend five minutes apart when he's home. I get that he makes her happy but at the same time it worries me that he's her entire happiness.
I don't know what I'm talking about. Maybe I'm just jealous or something. I just want her to be happy. And I guess it kind of kicked me in the ass to realize that her and I are not always going to be that close. That at some point we're going to have to grow up and apart and live separate lives.

No comments: