Saturday, January 21, 2012

you find out who your friends are

I'm probably being immature right now but I'm actually really quite upset. I'm just being stupid and whatever because I sat at home all night because tomorrow LG and CW are coming but I'm upset because I guess I never really let it go. The night that NB and JP left me at bo's really upset me. I'm not mad about it, but it's something I won't just forget if that makes sense. And JP was supposed to be coming here this weekend with them and now she's not. And tonight she's conveniently out with DK and PD and JS and AM and all of them. And this sounds stupid but those are MY friends(well the boys haha) and it's not that she's with them that bothers me. It's that she won't hang out with them with me but she will with JS.
I am being stupid but it just bothers me that she convinced me to go to DK's then  ditched me and never came because she's not friends with them and doesn't like hanging out with them and now she's there with JS.
FUCK I just hate fucking girls. And I hate RD people because this is what they do. We're not fucking sixteen. Grow up. You don't need to get loser pissed six fucking days a week. Get a fucking real life and do something with it. AHHH. FUCK FUCK FUCK I'm so annoyed.

1 comment:

XOXO said...

Yeah dude I totally feel ya ahaha thumbs down