Thursday, January 19, 2012

busy bee.

I got the job today. yay me! Now I'm just trying to figure out my life. I know things are going to be busy so I will have to be very organized and work really hard when I have days off. I need to have more productive hours. I'm watching the hockey game and I've actually been studying (usually I pretend I'm studying and watch more hockey than actually studying).
The thing about being in social sciences is that I always have something I could be doing. I always have readings or a paper to research for, or a group project, or a test to be studying for. There's never really any time I have to just take a break.
JP and LG and CW are coming here this weekend so I want to accomplish lots tonight and tomorrow and Saturday during the day. They are only coming sat night because LG has tryouts tomorrow and sat during the day. I also need to clean and do laundry.
I'm very happy about this job thing because a) I really like serving and b) I am so broke it's not even funny. Plus it's something else for me to do. And I know it sounds silly but like just knowing I have a job now forces me to be productive because I can't just be like "oh I'll do it later". I only have so much time. It's also something to get my mind remotely off school for a little bit and stop stressing for a few hours.
Anyways, I should probably get back to studying. I'd like to finish this chapter of social psych and finish my history chapter and either one more history chapter or one nas chapter.

No comments: