Wednesday, January 18, 2012

winning.

What a day, what a day. I hate the gym in January because so many people make it a 'resolution' to get in shape this year. And honestly, K and I just chirp. I mean good for you for getting into the gym but really, give it two weeks (end of January) and you'll give up. Gym's love this. They give deals in January so people will buy a yearly membership that they will use for 3 weeks and never come again so despite this lowered price, they are making sick flow off of you.
K keeps saying he wants to make a shirt that says, "give up, you're going to quit in a week or two so get out of my gym now". bahahaha it's rude but it's so true. The gym is always busiest in January and it's so flustering. On the plus side, in the weather, people haven't been going to the gym as much... winning. haha I am going to bed now.

No comments: